The Save a Life Project Foundation provides means through which individuals, families, neighborhoods, employers, and schools can connect with resources and strategies in order to find, share, fund, develop, deliver and discover innovative solutions to and encourage dialogue on certain social problems, including bullying, addiction, human trafficking, hunger, and poverty affecting communities.
Save a Life Project Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) nonreligious, nonpolitical, nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Make checks payable to: Save A Life Project Foundation and mail to PO Box 579, Dryden, Michigan 48428. You may also donate online. Tax identification number is 81-4230398
Save a Life Special
Every $25 incremental donation made, you will receive 1 Safer Lock bottle. Be Safe, Not Sorry!
Lock up your pain medicine.
BECOME A SPONSOR
For every $25 incremental donation made, you will receive 1 Safer Lock bottle.
Signs of depression, like ongoing sadness, withdrawal from others, losing interest in favorite activities, or trouble sleeping or eating.
Giving away favorite possessions and saying goodbye to people.
Save a Life Project is working with FTS Health and Wellness LLC to bring awareness and solutions to addiction and bullying within schools today.
Bringing products and services to students, parents and schools to help reduce drug addiction and suicides among our youth today.
Products such as Healthiest You by Teladoc and Safer Lock prescription lockable bottle.
Can't spend a dime?
Then, spend some time... helping us help those in need.
Educating schools, parents, and students that options do exist. Creating anti-bullying student teams in each school to fight this epidemic happening to our youth.
Want to become a sponsor?
Help us fight drug abuse and bullying in schools!
* Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
* Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
* 17% of American students report being bullied 2 to 3 times a month.
* By age 14 less than 30% of boys and 40% of girls will talk to their peers about bullying.
* 71% of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
* 90% of 4th through 8th graders report being victims of bullying.
* 1 in 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
* 70% of all drug abuse cases originate from the home.
* More than three in five (62%) teens say prescription pain relievers are easy to get from parents medicine cabinets.
* One death every 19 minutes because of unintentional drug overdose.